Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Monday or Friday

I am still busy making face masks.  As fast as I get one order filled, another one comes in.  I am glad I am able to do something practical which will make people safer.  I got an email from one buyer who said that she felt a lot more comfortable going in and getting a few things from the store.
A friend just gave me a huge amount of fabric that will make great masks.  I will be fine for elastic if my order gets here soon.  Mail is dreadfully slow but that is to be expected.
We have a couple of hens that seem to be brooding.  One is a bantam and the other a regular sized barred.  We are hoping that they are successful in hatching some chicks as it is cheaper than buying them and it is also lovely to watch them grown from tiny fuzzy balls to full sized bird.
I finished this quilt last week and will add this to the pile until I find an owner.
I find it harder than usual to keep track of the days and the beginning of another week.  I tend to think most days are Friday until we finally get to Sunday which never seems to be any else.  I expect you are having the same feeling of not having a touch stone.  It would be worse for those of you who would normally be going to work.  Hang in there.  We are getting some signs that the end is approaching.  Perhaps not right away but we are getting there.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment