Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Next UFO

I have realized that I am more likely to post something if I schedule it for morning rather than evening.  I am either to tired or to lazy after supper.
We have just got another good snow fall although some might object to the word 'good'.  It is light and fluffy so is easy to shovel and doesn't drag at you when walking so I consider that to be good snow.
My new UFO project is the red and white quilt that I started sometime around the middle of last year.  It is for a customer who wasn't in any hurry nor was able to pay right away to I took care of other projects first.  I had forgotten how much I like this one.

This is what I had done before going on to something else.  I want to see how this will look on the diagonal, flipping one row or moving some of the end sections of one row to the beginning of it.  I will also have to decide about a border-will I have one and if so what colour and design.
I will keep you posted.  
I don't have any appointments this week so I should be able to get lots done-if I stay away from the computer games.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Computer games are evil and suck up all our quilting time!!! Pretty quilt...I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!!

    ReplyDelete