Tuesday, February 4, 2020

A Rave Review.

I have decided what I am going to do to make my batik quilt wider but now have to find suitable fabric.  I decided the first border will be black, the next a light (but not white, cream, ecru) colour with a small print.  I tried plain fabric but it seemed to disappear next to all the colour.  A brighter plain worked, and I may still use that, but am not sure if the eye needs more places to rest.  In any case, no rush.
Hubby went to the doctor's today about his knee and he will be getting cortisone shots.  I hope they work as they weren't very successful for his hip.  In the meantime, he is supposed to rest the knee.  Not sure how he is supposed to do that but I will try and, at least, help him with some of the heavier chores such as bringing in the firewood.
I made a gluten free quesadilla for supper and I can't remember when I last got such praise.  Will have to keep that in my recipe file.  Supper tomorrow will be the venison stew I have been cooking all day.  It is hard coming up with something different once in a while but that should take care of it for this week.  I may even be a good girl and bake a dessert.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment