Thursday, February 13, 2020

New Lilght

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Sewing grandmother shared a fun practice done by she and her husband.  Nancy said they quit exchanging cards a long time ago.  Now they just regift the same card and have done so for the past 50 years.  I think that is a great idea.
A few years ago, I found the perfect Christmas card for my husband and I started regiving it  Thrifty, fun and better for the environment.
I took Heidi to the vet for her last inoculation this afternoon.  She is always really good when getting her shots and even for the undignified checking of her temperature.  She just stands there without making a fuss.
It was too cold to go for a walk today.  I don't mind when it is just cold but when it is due to wind chill it is impossible to dress warm enough.
Now that I have finished the batik top, I have decided my next project will be the red and white quilt that was a customer order.  She hasn't had the money to pay for it so there wasn't a rush to get it done.  However, I would like to get that one finished.
Hubby installed a new light over my sewing table.  I did have a portable lamp there but it seemed to be either glaring or not shining where I wanted.  the new one is overhead fluorescent so will see how that works.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I always think that if I would be cold without a jacket, my little girl would be too cold to go for a walk and I don't want her little paws to freeze on the snow/ice/cement (I know she would NOT wear booties because she hates to wear a sweater!).

    ReplyDelete