Monday, April 22, 2019

Web page Updates

Web site update time.  I am site manager for the Burk's Falls Country Jamboree and it is time to update their site to reflect the 2019 line up.  There is a fair bit of work but I enjoy seeing it all come together.  Each time I do the site there is something new to learn.  This year customers are going to buy able to pay for their tickets through ecommerce which will be easier rather than doing cheques etc.
I haven't been feeling much like sewing lately (which is good as I will get the web site done) but did get a few bits and pieces finished.  I got a couple more rows of my scrappy centre block for the QAL done and almost finished a top.
Hubby was doing maple syrup today.  It was a good day for it but tomorrow and a lot of the rest of the week is calling for rain.  That means everything will have to be packed up until the sun shines again.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment