Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A HInt of Autumn

A hint of autumn is in the air.  Temperatures are more bearable, geese, honking their farewells, fly  overhead and the trees are gradually taking on their graduation clothing.  It was a good day to bake so I made some Tomato Jam and a large skillet of Chili Sauce.  I had intended to make some muffins as well but getting that much done took more time than I expected.
Hubby was outside taking down some trees for firewood and I like to be on hand in case of mishaps.  And then it was time for lunch.
I finished the vintage quilt today so hope to get the binding done on Thurs. as well as loading the past two charity quilts.
Tomorrow I have my once a month quilt day with a few friends.  It is always a fun time
A Photo from Last Year to Remind you of the Glory of Autumn
.  I have some machine applique to do on the final border on another customer quilt.  I don't usually have this many paid projects at the same time but it is nice to have the extra money coming in.
Have you started thinking about Christmas projects yet?
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. "Trees taking on their graduation clothing" - love it. Also love tomato jam. I'm glad you're enjoying your country life, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! Absolutely gorgeous colouring! I love the colours of our Autumn season! Mind you, I haven't seen any colour changes down here yet. Soon, though!

    ReplyDelete