Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Late Leaves

I don't especially like tops that are just one block that is repeated over and over although I seem to do a lot of them.  My current crib quilt is just a square in a square with a row of four patch blocks as border.  It doesn't take any thought to make the blocks- just repeat, repeat , repeat. 
I needed a mental break after my last project and I guess this is providing it but I do get bored.  I should have something more involved to do at the same time but I want to get this finished.
We had a lovely sunset tonight.  I saw it in time to get a couple of photos.  Our trees are also finally starting to change colour.  I have been saying all along that they are late this year and tonight's news cast mentioned they are about 2 weeks behind normal.
I made a gigantic crock pot of chili today using some of our garden produce.  Should keep us going for a while.
Well, back to the blocks.  Hope you are having a good week,
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment