Thursday, February 5, 2015

Light and Shadow

 
 
 
We had one of those lovely, cold and sunny days that I enjoy so much.  This morning the rising sun created a lovely  shadow and light landscape.  you can also see how much snow we have.  We have put in a call to our favourite snow plow operator to give our driveway another cleaning.  I was able to get in and out  but I had to be careful.
I worked at getting another couple of quilts ready for the frame today.  One I had started hand quilting so picked out the threads and put the top in the laundry to remove the marks before getting it loaded onto the frame.  The other top needs another border and then I will get it next.  I only have one other top in my stash to be quilted.  To be truthful, there are two but I am not sure I am going to do the other.  I think I might just put it in the pile to go to a recycling place for someone else to deal with.
Blessings,
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures, there is nothing like a sunny day through the trees. You guys definitely have alot more snow then we do.

    ReplyDelete