Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Who is in Control?

I am not sure who was walking whom but Heidi and I were able to get out for a nice stroll through the bush today.  I am not sure that 'stroll' is the right word.  Clamber might be a better one.  Now that most of the snow is gone, I can climb up and down all the slopes which makes for very good exercise in a short area.  Heidi made sure my arms also got a workout.  She was excited about all the new smells and was pulling in all directions.  I had to keep giving her a sharp reminder that there was an older two legged human on the other end of the leash.  She was trying to dash through shrubs and over rocks and fallen trees and I was just trying to stay on my feet.  She is usually more considerate and became so today finally when I made her sit and then shortened the leash.  She got the idea.
I have been working on my granddaughter's quilt.  I have 10 more blocks to go and then can start sewing the rows together.  She is going to love the colours.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment