Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Signs of Spring?

Some definite signs of spring today even if another snow storm is predicted for the province.  The temperatures are above freezing, the road is slushy and I saw a crow carry a small twig which, I assume, is for its nest.
One of the roads I was on when I came back from town was so slushy that it was very difficult to drive.  I had to keep my speed quite low and drive in the middle of the road much of the time.  Once I turned from that road onto another it was much better so it much have been on an angle that was catching more of the sun.
My husband and I were out last night and when we came home we had a lovely red fox run  across the road in front of us.  Shortly after that, our headlights caught the eyes of a deer that was standing mid road and staring at us.  We slowed and it bounced into the bush.
I have had a number of people enter the draw for one of my patterns.  If you would like to receive a pattern and perhaps a few other goodies, just send me a comment.  You will get an extra entry if you 'like' my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Ark-Angel-Creations/131756736893048
Please include your first name and location when you comment. i.e. Joan in Oregon.  Contest closes on Friday.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment