Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Hedgehog Baseball

 I think our area has got stuck under some sort of heavenly water tap.  It has been raining on and off for days.  However, it is hard to complain about something as minor as rain when there are people in the Maritimes and some of the nearby Island s that have lost everything because of hurricane Fiona. I do think some of the names they give to these storms make it hard to believe they are serious.  I would seriously ignore all warnings about Hurricane Tiffany or Ralph.  They just don't sound threatening.

Hubby and I have been stuck to the television watching our Blue Jays play.  It takes up a lot of time that could be spent on other things, but we do love our Jays.  I hardly dare hope that they will take the Championship this year but it might as well be them as someone else.

I am still working on making more of the little shoulder bags.  I am doing one for myself with hedgehog fabric.  I love hedgehogs.  If they could play baseball, they would be the perfect animal!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment