Thursday, September 15, 2022

A Day of Quilting

I can't renenber when I last sat down and sewed for more than a few moments-other than when at quilt group of course. Yesterday, I realized there wasn't anything pressing I had to do so decided I was going to quilt. I had to remove the one that was on my frame as the backing got skewed so I will need to pick out a lot of stitches. I have been working on a charity quilt that is similiar to another except this one is on point. I almost have all the blocks done and then will add the sashing before I figure out the layout. Speaking of our quilt group, some of us are going to be working on small handbags on Monday. I think I will also grab some fabric and make a different one for myself. I have been collecting bag patterns for ages and never made a one. Time to change that. Our temperatures are getting cooler so I will soon have to bring in the geraniums. I have moved them all to the deck for now. Tomatoes will need to be done as well. Everything else can wait for a bit. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment