Monday, August 29, 2022

Mr. Mickey's Carriage.

I am getting my entries ready for our fall fair.  I am adding gluten free brownies and carrots to the list this year.  I didn't have to make anything specifically for the day as I have a lot of quilts (surprise) table runners and so on that I have made over the past two years.  The only thing that I have to make is the doll outfit.

My little dog wasn't feeling well for a couple of days but seems to be okay now.  I saw the neatest idea on Connie Campbell's blog.  She has an aging dog, Mr. Mickey, that isn't able to walk as far as she would like.  She solved the problem with a stroller and harness.  Now when Mr. Mickey gets tired, he can ride in style.

Heidi is still able to walk as far as I want but there are times I would like to take her to street festivals or other events where there is a lot of foot traffic.  I don't think it is safe or thoughtful to expect a little dog to be able to navigate through a forest of legs.  His/her own stroller would be perfect.

I am starting my first batch of apple jelly today.  I am not sure if I am going to be able to do as much jam as I have in other years because of the unavailability of fruit.  However, I still have some left from last year so we aren't going to starve.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment