Thursday, June 16, 2022

Dust Bunnies

 Despite the heat, I got quite a bit done today.  I worked on the charity quilt that is on the frame and my scrappy. I also, finally, put the new thread holder together and got the spools on it.  I know have to figure out where to put it.  I thought about the top of a cupboard but then I wouldn't be able to reach the top most rows so, right now, it is on the ironing board.

I bought a new mattress cover for the master bed and took the opportunity to wash all the bedding including the quilts.  I slid the bed away from the wall so I could sweep and was amazed at the dust.  I probably could have made a couple of bunnies from it. When the floor was carpeted, the dust wasn't so obvious (which is rather gross).  I will have to make sure I get the mop under the bed every time I change the sheets. Wouldn't it be nice to have a housekeeper to look after all those things?

There was a tornado warning south of us but I think it passed by.  We are not in an area that gets hit although that isn't a guarantee.  Barrie, which is just under two hours away, seems to be a favourite target.

As much as I dislike black flies, I will take them over a tornado.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment