Saturday, June 4, 2022

Another Foul?

 I am disappointed with the new ruler I bought.  Perhaps if I had got a bigger one, it would have been more useful.  I have written the company letting them know how I felt but haven't yet heard back.

The temperatures are cool here but the sun is shining.  It was very windy this morning and I thought the clothes would dry on the line before I got out the next load.  They didn't but they are certainly going to get a good airing.

I think I have mentioned before that hubby and I are fans of the Blue Jay baseball team.  We watch every game that is broadcast.  I recently learned a couple of rules that were new to me.  If the ball bounces off the back wall, the batter automatically gets a two base run.  I guess they could then go further if the throw to another player missed.  I think baseball is one of the easiest game to follow.  You don't really need to know anything about the game to understand the batter can run if a hit ball is fair, three strikes and you are out etc.  I wish there was a limit to the number of fouls.  Sometimes, the batter  just keeps hitting them.  It isn't intentional but it gets a bit annoying to have an inning drag on as ball after ball flies the wrong way.

Having said all that, there is a game this afternoon so I have to get my housework done early because we will be watching.

Anyone else a baseball fan?

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment