Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Block Challenge


 While I was at quilt group on Monday, I made this block for a nearby communities Ukrainian block challenge.  We were given the fabric to use and the finished size and the rest was up to us.  This is my pattern that I originally named Friendship but for the purpose of the challenge I am calling it Standing Strong.  I am glad construction is only a small part of the criteria because my points did not line ups as well as I would like.

I am now back to the pattern I am doing for a quilt magazine.  

I did a bit of gardening today.  The lilacs needed deadheading and I got one plant done.  I also want to transplant my geraniums but that will have to wait as we are going grocery shopping tomorrow.  Always something to do.

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment