Thursday, June 2, 2022

A New Ruler

 I am having a difficult week.  I may have been exposed to COVID on Monday and am still in the wait and see stage.  I do have a headache and feel nauseous but, by themselves, they aren't a symptom.

Then a very dear friend died.  It was neither unexpected or sudden but still very difficult.  I don't think I have fully grasped it yet.  The gentleman was like an adopted father to me and was just a very special person.

I missed sending in my newspaper column because I lost track of the days after not sleeping properly for a couple of nights.

On the plus side, after we voted today, we picked up the mail and the ruler I ordered was in.  I will do some practice work with that later on today when/if my head gets back to normal.

Sorry this is not a upbeat post.  I will try to do better tomorrow and perhaps have some photos of my ruler samples.  The instructions that came with it aren't very clear so I will have to look at the video

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment