Thursday, December 2, 2021

Pre Christmas Sale Coming

 What a week.  It has been so busy that I hardly recognize what standing still means.  The Christmas sale on Saturday went well with me selling two quilts and some face mask.  Monday, in addition to the regular gathering of the Burk's Falls Village Quilter's, I had another doctor's appointment. My arms and hands were still itching.  The prescription cream would help during the day but not at night.  Even applying it morning and evening didn't make a difference.  I have another cream now and, so far, the itch is lessening.

Tuesday, hubby and I went shopping.  A lot of the products I usually buy weren't available due to shortages.  One of those items was my gluten free bread.  Fortunately, I was able to get everything else at our local store except the bread.  I had to buy more bananas despite getting quite a few the day before.  We were so beat when we got home, that we missed the bag containing the bananas when we brought everything indoors.  By the time we remembered, they were frozen.  They are now in the freezer waiting to be used in baking.

I had a meeting and other things to do yesterday but today I was finally able to get at the sewing machine.  I quilted a wall hanging and made more masks.  I still have 13 neck scarves to make for our local scouts.  I am trying not to think about Christmas although I do have the turkey and all the supplies for baking.

This is one of the quilts I sold on Saturday.  I would like to get more of these panels as they sell quickly.

I am planning on having a pre Christmas sale shortly.  Items will be greatly reduced and posted on my web site.  If you know of someone who is looking for a quilted gift, please let them know.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Do you suppose you are allergic to the sizing in all the fabric you are handling?

    ReplyDelete