Friday, December 10, 2021

Hopeful Pile Getting Higher

 Here we are at Friday already.  When we were on Monday, I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish before the week ended.  I have done some of them but most are still in the 'hopeful' pile.  I have sent one Christmas card but as our post office is closed getting parcels and cards to the recipients is going to be a challenge.   I expect things will get sorted out eventually but it is just one more challenge to deal with this year.  Supply shortages is another.  Hubby is going to the city to do some shopping this morning and I am hoping he will be able to find me some gluten free flour.  

We have quite a bit of snow right now but it is going to be plus 7 shortly so everything will disappear again.  I did get to try my new snow thrower and it does an excellent job of clearing the deck.  It will also be great for doing a doggy trail so Heidi can get out for her business.  I don't mind shoveling snow.  It is good exercise.  However, lifting it over the banks as they get higher and higher is a problem.

I finished decorating our tree.  I really thought I would have a lot of ornaments left over as the tree is a third shorter than usual.  I was actually able to use all of them and could have done with a few more.  I guess it is because I can reach around the back whereas the other didn't have much there.

I hope the current Covid situation isn't going to affect your celebration this year and that you and your loved ones are all healthy.  

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. It is looking like we are in for some wicked weather tonight into tomorrow. Why did your post office close?

    ReplyDelete