Tuesday, December 28, 2021

New Year Plans?

 I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  Hubby and I had a quiet day.  It was just the two of us so other than eating and opening gifts, we spent the day reading.  The next day, it was a bit more exciting as hubby's youngest sister came for a visit and brought her two young grandchildren.  The young lad is very quiet but the girl is rambunctious and loud.  I wasn't sure how our aging Heidi would manage but the kids were great with her.  Hubby took them to our neighbours so they could see the goats, they tobogganed down our driveway which has a great hill and then we all watched a movie.  Everyone left after breakfast the next morning.  It was a lovely visit and it was good getting to know the children again as it has been a couple of years (thank you pandemic) since we last saw them.

Today we went to Huntsville where I picked up the new smart watch I had ordered.  I have been trying to learn all the functions and how to use them  since then.  I am not sure all the work involved is worth it.  I like to know the number of steps I have taken in a day and some of the other information but the time it takes setting it all up is rather off putting.

Tomorrow, I have to make some more neck scarves for our scout troupe and then would like to start making some reusable shopping bags for our craft store. What are your plans for the New Year?

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment