Friday, December 3, 2021

One Slice Pattern.

 Karen asked if I might be allergic to the sizing in fabric.  I think I can safely rule that one out as I have been quilting/dressmaking for the majority of my life without problem.  Also, I prewash all my fabric which would eliminate or lesson the sizing.  Thank you for your input, though, Karen.

I took my quilts and facemask, today,  to the local store which carries my products.  This has brought me up to date with my sewing so I can have the weekend off.  The weather bureau is predicting a snow storm for Sunday p.m. so quilt group may be cancelled for Monday which would be a pity.  

I found a really easy and quick pattern on the Patchwork Posse post.  It is made with a packet of layer cakes or an equal number (40) of 10 inch fabrics.  I have a Batik package that I was saving for something suitable and I think this would be a perfect.  The pattern pieces are large enough that you can still see the design in the fabric.  The link is below.  Scroll down until you see the patterns listed.  It is the second on and it is called One Slice.



Pillowcases and Placemats, my go to quick gift - todays tutorials! - arkangelcreations@gmail.com - Gmail (google.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment