Thursday, September 2, 2021

Quilt Group is Starting

 Another cool day which I love but our granddaughter tells me it is warm in Alberta so I guess our temperatures will be going up again. I finished the little quilt I made for the neighbor's young lad that is starting kindergarten and will deliver that on Sunday.

When Heidi and I went for our walk today, I remembered something I forgot for our anniversary.  I always put aside one of the loaves of Christmas cake so we can have it as part of our anniversary celebration.  I took it out of the freezer when I got home and we had a piece for supper.  Which then reminded me that I better start gathering the ingredients for this years Christmas cakes.

The Burk's Falls Village Quilters are getting back together this month.  I have reserved the hall for the 20th and the majority of the ladies say they are going to be able to make it.  I feel as though my world has tilted back to where it should be.  It is going to be so good seeing everyone.

Here is another quilt I finished last week.

Blessings,

2 comments: