Monday, September 13, 2021

Sorting Done

 Last week seemed to be power outage time.  In addition to earlier in the week, it was out again on Friday.  And our generator didn't work.  We have never used one before but I was getting a bit tired of candles and battery operated lights and radios so hubby got one ready for use.  Of course, it started up without problem every time it was tested and then didn't on Friday.

I have completed the reorganizing of all my fabric as well as cutting scraps.  I have three totes with non quilting fabric that needs to be checked but they can wait.  I also need to have a list of the finished quilts that are in the chest as well as find a home for all the batting.  My backing is all on hangers and stored in the guest room closet.  It makes it so much easier to see what I have as well as keeping it crease free.

I haven't counted the nine inch squares that I cut from the scraps yet.  I am probably going to need more as the quilt top I have planned will take at least 20.  I am looking forward to working on this when our quilt group gets back together a week today. So looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment