Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Flip Side

Our hydro is flickering so I hope it doesn't go out.  There is a severe weather watch for parts of Central Ontario although not where we live.  However, we are getting a heavy rainfall.

The past two days I have been getting a lot done in the quilt room.  I have nearly all the fabrics stored on shelves but still have a large pile of smaller pieces.  I think I am going to cut them into 12.5 inch squares and use those to make charity quilts.

I was going to load a customer quilt today but as the frame is covered in fabric, that it is going to have to wait.

What do you do with all your batting pieces?  I have stuffed mine into large clear bags but then I have to pull everything out whenever I am looking for a certain size.  Perhaps I should measure, mark and fold before putting in the bag.  It seems to take so long to get everything organized that you don't have time left to quilt.  Of course, some of you may not ever get into that state.  Unfortunately, I am not a clean as you go quilter.  I don't expect I will change so will just have to learn to accept that this is the way I am.  On the flip side, it bothers me if the rest of the house is untidy.  That is no doubt a good thing,

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment