Monday, December 28, 2020

Two More Quilts Finished

 I hope everyone had a good Christmas.  Ours wasn't quite as we hoped as our stove didn't get hooked up.  We did enjoy a turkey dinner however, , complete with pumpkin pie and a small gift courtesy of our local Legion and their take out meal.  I am really glad that I thought ahead to to reserve a couple for us.

We had a very quiet day reading, watching television and relaxing.  We got to watch our grandchildren open their gifts and that was the best gift we received.  We are so proud of them (as I am sure you are of yours) and are  glad we can be part of their lives even if it is only through the internet.

We have had quite a bit of snow since Christmas so I am wearing off the extra goodies while shovelling snow. It was very heavy today so I only cleared the path and some of the deck.  I can get the rest tomorrow.  I think I mentioned that all of the Province of Ontario is in lockdown.  We are still allowed to have our church open but are restricted to 10 people.  We have divided the congregation and are having 2 services.  We took the 10 a.m. one and it was odd to be home so early.  I am not sure Heidi was happy about that.  She didn't have time to look for tissues or napkins to chew.

I finished these two quilts and marked them off my UFO list.  The top one has been put on the guest bed and the other is for sale.


The large quilt is my pattern.  Here is another photo of the same pattern done in different colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment