Friday, December 18, 2020

Christmas Surprise.

 I was just looking for the Christmas gift I would like to send you all and haven't located it yet.  (Hubby just brought me in a nice snack.)  However, I am going to tell you what you need to do to receive it so I can send it out on Christmas eve.

If you would like to have my surprise in your In Box, send me an email to: annajb08@gmail.com.  Please note that that it is 'zero eight'.  You can then access your gift, download and print or keep  on your device. I want to do something special this year to acknowledge your encouraging comments and your faithfulness in reading.

Hubby and I had a nice surprise when a picture of our Christmas decorations was printed along with others from Ontario.  Here is the link:https://www.northbaynipissing.com/whatson-story/10286688-these-21-holiday-light-displays-are-spreading-festive-cheer-in-ontario-scroll-through-them-here/

You have to scroll down a bit to see ours in Burk's Falls.  It is the second one.  All the other lights are worth seeing as well.

I am not sure if I will be posting between now and the 24th so am wishing you a safe shopping and Christmas prep. time.  Please remember to observe all the covid restrictions so we can all be together in 2021.

blessings, 


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some of those are amazing light shows. So fun to see another part of the world at Christmas! Thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those are really over the top. Love that yours remembers this is a season for all living things. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Stay safe and stay well.

    ReplyDelete