Thursday, December 3, 2020

Decorating Started.


 Our  deck certainly looks a lot better in reality than it does in the photo but this is as far as I have got for decorating.  I plan on doing the indoors and finish this structure this weekend.  I have been sewing steadily all week and only have the last border to add to 2 sides of a top, about a foot to finish on the binding of another quilt.  I should be finished those and the quilting of another top before the 23rd.  Barring anything unforeseen.

One of the unforeseen events maybe a health bump.  Our community has remained covid free until yesterday when an employee at Tim Horton's acquired the virus and went to work.  Unfortunately, that is also the day a friend of mine went there, picked up a couple of tea orders and met me.  We did stay apart while visiting so hopefully we are okay.  It is frustrating when you try so hard to observe every regulations while someone else is lax.

We have about a foot of snow now so everything looks nice and wintery.  I didn't get out for a walk today but have been able to enjoy the fresh air most of this week.

Blessings,

1 comment: