Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tablet Holders


Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding my health problems.  I wasn't feeling well at quilt group and the ladies convinced me to get back to the doctor.  I, reluctantly I admit, made an appointment for today.  I really didn't think it was of much use as he wouldn't have any results back from my test and wouldn't be able to prescribe anything until he had.  However, I did want to talk to him about a medication I was taking so, off I went.
As it turned out, it was a good move and the medication has been cancelled and am going to see if I have any improvement.  Thank you for caring and I will let you know what happens.
On the quilting front:  I have completed a couple of tablet holders for the grandchildren as well as


a customers  top, almost finished a crib sized top and a few other odds and ends.  
Our weather has been really lovely and it is a pleasure being outdoors even if the reason is doctor's appointments.
Blessings to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment