Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Handy Guy

I finished preserving the last of my bushel of peaches today.  A sticky mess but nice to see all those freezer bags in the freezer.  I had some  syrup left over and a bunch of carrots I got on sale Wed so, I cut up four, partially cooked them and then added to the syrup.  I boiled until the syrup was almost gone and then cooled the carrots.  Threw them into a freezer bag and we will have a nice treat to add to a meal.
 Top of the dinosaur quilt Ihave been working on.  A close up of the centre is below.
Hubby spent the day putting a couple of air vents on our roof.  He said that as soon as he had made the holes, hot air came gushing out.  The vents should help prevent ice build up this winter and perhaps even keep the place cooler in the summer.  Nice being married to a handy guy.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment