Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A Long Walk That was Too Long.

It has been another lovely day.  It was warm enough to go out in shirt sleeves and light pants and cool enough to be able to go for a long walk without getting over heated.  Heidi and I did go for a walk and it was longer than usual in that direction.  If you turn right from our driveway, there are a lot of hills.  It is the area I prefer because there is bush on both sides.  The opposite side is easier walk but not as scenic until you get to the lake.
Usually, when walking north, I turn around at the bottom of a steep hill.  Today, I kept going until I reached the top.  I didn't think I would make it and given how I felt when I got home, I probably shouldn't have tried.  With my current health challenges, it was rather a dumb thing to do but I did it.
I got a lot of quilting done today and am pleased with what I've accomplished.  I have a few things that need to get done and it is always gratifying to see that happen. My Gracie (Q'Nique long arm) was humming along nicely and I was quilting a design that I enjoy so I almost completed a quilt top.  Pretty good for one day.
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment where I am hoping to get some definitive information as to what is going on.  Your prayers of support would be appreciated.
We are  going to pick up a half dozen laying hens after wards.  I hope they start laying fairly soon after they get comfortable in our new home. Customers are waiting.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and I find it very inspiring!! Prayers for
    you and your health. Marion

    ReplyDelete