Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Progress

Progress at last.  I finished making a replacement bed for my brother's hammock and did a matching pillow.  It will be picked up tomorrow. I am also finally completed this little table topper.  I am making a full sized quilt of the same pattern and it is ready to go on the frame.  It has been ready for some time but just hasn't got there.



Also on the 'to do' list is a customer's pillow case set, 2 quilts and another for a charity.  In between all this, I am editing a book I wrote a long time ago with plans to put it on Amazon Kindle.
I am sure, if I thought about it, I have a number of other things that need doing but I am going to try and not think about them right now.
We had a nice rainfall last night and I woke to the sound of the garden breathing a sigh of relief.  We need more moisture but what we got has returned some of the green to the lawn.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment