Thursday, August 29, 2019

Kept Safe

Good news.  Yesterday, I shared with you a note from reader Nancy who wrote about the quilt she was doing.  I had asked if she would share a photo and she has agreed.  Nancy, if you click on "My Facebook Page" to the right of the post that will take you it.  I am looking forward to seeing what you have done so far.
I was going to go for a walk through the bush yesterday with Heidi but decided against it as it was windy.  This is the tree that came down right along the path.
 The tree was really rotten at the base so it is no wonder it came down.
The tree was a good 80 feet and just to  the left is the trail.  It was strewn with smaller branches and twigs.  Thanking the Lord for keeping me safe.

I am still working on fair entries and am almost finised.  This morning hubby decided that today would be a good one to move the freezer from the mud room to the sun room.  Our home is quite small so not a lot of places to put things so, sunroom is where it went.  I really didn't have the time so am thankful hubby did the greatest part of the work but I had to be ready to fetch and carry and get things out of the way.  I still have some rearranging in that area but it can wait. Tomorrow is the last day for getting the sewing finished and then I can get at something else.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment