Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Phone Holders.

I spent a few hours staffing the Burk's Falls Art and Crafts Centre today.  Usually it is pretty slow on a weekday but today we had a few people drop in and made some sales.  We are fortunate to have the building to display and sell our products and it is also a great asset to the village.  A community that supports its arts says a lot about what is important to the people and that, in turn, attracts tourists.
After I came home, I have been working on a cell phone holder.  A friend lent me a couple of patterns and I am combining them with my own idea-or trying to.  I want to have a container that also has a place for credit card, driver's licence etc. A lot of women no longer carry big, bulky purses opting for either nothing or something small.  I am going to put a strap on the pouch so it can be worn over the shoulder for convenience.
I will probably also make a couple pouches that are just for the phone for folk like me who still like to carry around all their worldly possessions. They will be in bright colours so they can be found easily amongst all the other flotsam.
I will post a photo when I get one completed.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment