Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A Pedicure for Heidi.

Our temperatures have dropped to a more comfortable level and the humidity has also moved on to another location.  I took the opportunity to tidy the studio which has got sadly out of control during the heat spell.  I am thinking of putting a large bin on the cutting table as I have a tendency to work on 2 or 3 projects at the same time and everything gets pretty jumbled.  If there was a container nearby, I could put the fabric from the quilts I am not working on in it and them pull it back out again when I am ready.  With my current non method, I mislay blocks that have already been made and make another one that I don't need.
Right now, I am doing a customer's dinosaur quilt, a QAL and another customer's quilt.  Also have three tops to be quilted and a runner to be bound.  That situation is about average for me.
I finished a ipad/tablet cover last week and like how it has turned out  It has an extra pocket on it to hold a cell phone, keys or whatever.
I went in to the village today to try out the groomer that set up shop a while ago.  Heidi needed a good pedicure.  She did a great job and even trimmed the hair that was growing around sweeties eyes.  We then met a friend and her little dog and went for a walk around the race track. It was such a nice day for a walk and I was going to go for another this afternoon but got busy with the organizing.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment