Thursday, July 4, 2019

Good for the Flowers



 Hot is not my favourite temperature but it seems to be appreciated by the plants.  I have to water those in pots each day but the others seem to be doing well and the wildflowers are in abundance.




We got the air conditioner set up today which brings the house down to a more livable temperature although I don't really like having it on.  I had to go into town to pick up my got  lenses  and am having a bit of trouble adjusting to them.  I can see the computer screen better without my glasses but if I have to make a note with pen and paper, I have to put them back on again. Not sure how I will make out using the sewing machine.
I have been doing a bit of quilting, mostly items to take to the Art Centre to sell.  One of my baby quilts sold so will have to replace it.
I really need to get a quilt loaded on to the frame.  There are 3 draped over it waiting to be finished.
Happy Independence Day to all my American readers,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment