Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Patriotic Gnome

Have I said before that it is really hot here?!  It is hard not to complain but I really don't like it.

Anyway, positive thinking.  We have air conditioning, a nice home, food to eat etc.  I was also able to finish a couple of tops today.  One needed the borders added and the other, binding.  These are charity quilts from our LQG
Today is the last day to enter my draw but you still have the rest of the month to try your luck with the remaining blogs as well as Island Batik itself.
The downside of leaving my comment page open so anyone can reply is that I always get at least one spammer.  So annoying.
This patriotic gnome road up to the deck today.  Just passing through, he said but we persuaded him to stop and visit with the other gnomes.
Blessings,

1 comment: