Friday, August 17, 2018

Gardening Fancy

I have a friend who is my garden inspiration.  Deb seems to have a knack for taking something ungardeny and turning it into a delightful eye catcher.  I have been trying to see things in a new light as well.  I have done the usual this year: put out my gnomes and planted flowers but I added a twist.  The gnomes were placed amongst our rock feature (huge moss covered boulders piled willy nilly in the back yard ) and flowers both real and artificial tucked around them.  I like the look.  It would be improved with a water fall but I don't think that is going to happen any time soon.
I have mentioned before that we collect gnomes. We have enough that  they are starting to spread to other areas of the yard.  I found this wall hanger in a garage sale and bought it for the grand sum of $2.00.  There are shelves on the right side but I preferred the back.  Add a basket of flowers and a gnome with a watering can and voila! another bit of gardening fancy.
Have a great weekend.  If you are in one of the forest fire areas, I pray that we will soon get a good soaking rain.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Anna! It's a great bug to catch, the up cycle to the garden bug!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete