Friday, August 10, 2018

Going to a Quilt Show with Hubby.

Comment:  Yes, Sheila (https://plus.google.com/105460619444805643836) tension issues seem to be one of the common quilting problems.  Thank you for the comment. (Check out Sheila' blog).


Today was an important in the Backwoods Quilter household.  Our little dog, Heidi, turned 10 years old.  It hardly seems possible that that much time has passed since we brought our white ball of fluff home.  She has been a great source of joy and delight.  Her special day was celebrated with an extra bit of liver.
I've almost finished the top I have been quilting.  The pattern I am using is a new one to me and it goes very quickly.  These photos don't give you  a really good  idea of what I am doing.  I will take a photo of the back when I am finished


Tomorrow, hubby and I are going to a quilt show and then to visit a friend who lives in the same area.  On the way back, we will stop at a festival that is being held in another village.  It will be a busy day but fun.  Hubby likes going to quilt shows.  I am a lucky quilter.
If you haven't entered my draw yet, you have until the 15th.  Details in the Aug. 7th blog.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Your are so lucky Hubby likes to go with you to quilt shows. I love your checker board quilt, the colours all play well together.

    ReplyDelete