Thursday, June 14, 2018

Reunited.

I recently was able to help a couple of old friends reunite.  Last week, I received an email that seemed a bit odd but, as the link checked out, I took a chance and opened it.  It was from lady in Germany who was looking for a dear friend.  They had lost contact because of a series of events and now she was hoping to find her again.  She did what we all would have done in her situation and entered the woman's name in a search engine.  The little community news column I write for our local paper popped up as a woman with the same name was mentioned.
She contacted me in hopes that I could help her.  I remembered who had sent me the information concerning the woman and forwarded the email to her.  Today I received the exciting news that this lady was indeed the long lost friend and was thrilled at hearing from the lady in Germany.
I am so pleased for them both and excited that I had a small part in the happy result.  You just never know what one thing will lead to, do you.?

1 comment:

  1. Serendipity is a wonderful thing, and a blessing for those freinds who have found each other.

    ReplyDelete