Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Lovely Surprise.

I got a lovely surprise today.  A dear lady who won one of my Island Batik draw prizes was kind enough to send me a photo of the project she made with the fabric.  What a considerate and gracious thing to do.  You can see a photo by clicking on the link below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87317507@N05/with/42708124042/

Her post gave me such a boost that I was able to happily spend the rest of the day doing some cosmetic changes to my course web site.

I also got the last of my flowers (unless I buy more) planted in my new bed.  I would be moving a lot of the spring bulbs into it in the fall and then add some miniature roses as well as fall blooming plants.

We are supposed to get some rain tonight which is why I wanted to get the planting done today.  The vegetables could do with a good watering as well.  we do water them each day but it is not as effective as a good electrolyte filled downpour.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment