Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Deck is Done

This is not my usual time for posting but I was too busy yesterday and will be out tonight so, now it is.
Hubby and I have finished the deck.  Finished for now, anyway.  I love it.  We both do.  We have our after breakfast tea on the deck, eat our dessert on the deck and just sit on the deck.  We bought a nice, bright red umbrella yesterday to provide a bit of shade and will get it up later today when it cools down a bit.  We have also added a couple of flat solar lights and tiki lamps.
There is still the staining to be done and a rail added but we can only do a bit at a time.
I also finished the major part of my course today.  I only have the final test and that isn't until the middle of July.  Quilting can now move a bit closer to the top of my activity list again.
We have been having a lovely spring so far with far less bugs than last year.  It is lovely to be able to sit outside without being swathed in netting.
I am hoping to soon have a quilt photo to post.  Hope being the operative word!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment