Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Decked.

This is our lovely new  deck.  It is still needs to be stained but we/hubby is waiting for the weather to be right. In the meantime, we are enjoying being able to have our tea outside as well as just sit and chat.  I imagine it is because we are away from the grass but there are less bugs on the deck.  Not completely eliminated but better.
I wrote and sent off my magazine article today and did a bit of sewing  My machine kept stopping and I am not sure why but I changed feet and it is working properly again.  I have used that foot without problem many times before but not this time.
A cousin of hubby recently bought a new sewing machine and she brought it over today so I could give her a lesson.  She will have fun learning all the new stitches.  
Tomorrow off to buy groceries and other things we need.  It is supposed to be extremely hot this weekend so I am planning on keeping company with the air conditioner.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment