Friday, June 2, 2017

Quilt Show.

The Bracebridge Quilt show was excellent. Over 300 hundred quilts, 12  vendors, door prizes and demos all available on two floors.  The quilts were amazing with many that could be categorized as art or modern both of which I really like.  Believe it or not, I didn't buy anything but my friends made up for it.  I did take a couple of photos.  Both these quilts are award winners and appliqued by hand. The one on the bottom was also hand quilted.  Note the caterpillar in the first photo.  There was a similar insect on each of the blocks which led a little whimsical touch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
I have been thinking of having a sale on my patterns.  It will be a buy one get one sale on the patterns I have listed on Craftsy.  Stay tuned.  I will let you know when it happens.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment