Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Buy One, Get One. Day Two

 I was notified that some of you were having problems accessing my pattern store.  I contacted the company and got this new link.  This should take you right to the page.  If you have any more problems, please let me know.  https://www.craftsy.com/profile/annajb-s-pattern-store
You can still buy a pattern and then get one free.  Once your order has gone through, I will contact you so you can let me know which one you would like to have me send free of charge.  These are all downloads so no shipping charges.

 
I finished my baby quilt blocks today and I like them better than I did at the beginning.  It made a difference when I increased the width of the satin stitch and used a darker thread.  Now I have to decide on sashing.  When completed, I will add this pattern to my store.
It has been quite warm today.  I was able to take the dog and go for a walk this morning as the flying creatures were at a minimum.  However, this evening when we tried to put the bug tent up, we couldn't.  Too many bugs.  Some sort of poetic justice there, I think.
Blessings,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment