Friday, June 23, 2017

Confirmation.

I've had a productive day.  The T Shirt quilt is completely finished except for the label which will be added on Monday.  I am making a little extra something to go with it but won't tell you what it is just now in case my customer reads this.  Studio is tidied up and ready for the next project which will be this months Island Batik challenge.
I had my phone interview for the web course at 1 p.m. and at the end was told that I had been accepted.  I received my confirming e-mail shortly after.  I am looking forward to all I am going to learn this fall.  I may have to forgo being part of the Island Batik Ambassador program as I will have to put in a lot of hours on the course.
It has been raining on and off all day again and I think the poor dog is getting webbed feet.  Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny though so I should be able to hang out my clothes.
Just one more week to Canada Day.  How are you celebrating?
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment