Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Quilts Finished

I am still busy making projects for the craft sales that are coming up on the 12th.  I finished a Christmas runner that has been in my WIP (work in progress) drawer for at least a year.  I also completed a more recent project: the pattern given for the virtual retreat hosted by the Quilt Pattern Magazine.  This quilt (the yellow one) was designed by Isobel Meekins.  I backed it with flannel and used the focus fabric for the binding. The runner will be for sale at the Art Centre and the baby quilt will be with me at the Country Christmas sale at our Legion.


 We are continuing to get milder than normal weather.  Hubby got the heat tape put on the roof to prevent leaks should be get winter this year and then we sat outside with mugs of hot chocolate. I have my snow tires on and everything else has been made winter ready so now we wait for it s arrival.  I really do enjoy winter so the snow will be a welcome sight for me.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment