Thursday, September 1, 2016

An Early Start

I received a new quilting book in the mail today. It is called "Folk Art Quilted Traditions" by Suzy Webster.  Suzy's book features patterns based on Hungarian Embroidery and they are lovely.  It has only just been published but check and see if your quilt or book store is carrying it yet.  You will be glad you did.  I will be doing a blog post on the book later in October so stay tuned for my version of one of the patterns.
Got a few more items ready for our fall fair.  I have to have them all completed tomorrow as they will be taken in early Saturday morning for judging.
I haven't had as much time to get ready this year as usual but I always like to enter something.  It supports the fair and also helps to promote quilting.
Once the fair is over, it will be time to start some early Christmas planning.  Don't yell at me.  You know you tell yourself every year that you are going to get an early start.  It isn't going to get any earlier than today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment