Thursday, June 22, 2017

Done

The t shirt quilt is finished.  I just have to add the label and clip all the loose threads.  I will take a photo before sending it on to its owner.  It is always nice to get another project finished and there is a special feeling when it is a quilt that was commissioned.  This is a quilt that will be treasured because it was ordered by one family member for another and that is always good to know.  So often our creations lay, unloved except by us, in a tote or other container.
I had some wonderful news yesterday.  I received an e-mail letting me know that I had passed my assessment test for the web course I want to take.  I got a perfect score.  Not bad for an old lady who didn't start using a computer until middle age.  The final step before acceptance is a phone interview and that takes place tomorrow.  Wish me luck.
I had a lovely visit with my sister yesterday.  We usually go to the same restaurant every time as there is never anyone else there and we can talk for as long as we want.  It is a small cafĂ© in a hotel with a limited but adequate menu.  The food is good and the place is quiet.  What more could anyone want.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment