Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Left Over Turkey

We ordered the flooring for my quilt room today and picked up some tile for the ceiling.  We got this at a recycle place so it saved us a lot of money.

Yesterday, a follower asked me if I had a recipe for left over turkey and, after sending her one, I thought I would share it with everyone.


You can use any leftover, cooked poultry and there aren't any measurements.
Place cut up, cooked turkey in a casserole dish, add a bag (or left over) of frozen vegtables.  I use the ones with smaller pieces containing peas, carrots, corn etc.
Add a can of cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup.  Stir together.
Top with biscuits or pastry.  You could also use mashed turnip, potatoes or yams (sweet potatoes) as a topping. 
If using turnip etc.  toss some bread crumbs with a bit of garlic powder and basil and sprinkle over topping.
Bake at 350 until everything is hot and the crust is brown.
Enjoy.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment