Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Still Raining.

 It is still raining here.  I went to Huntsville yesterday for an eye test and we watched the sky progressively get darker and darker.  We did get a bit of a sprinkle but nothing much until after we got home.

Today I have to phone my internet provider as my router wasn't working properly.  It was a simple matter of doing a reset which I tried but didn't hold the button long enough.  Not that is done and all my devices are back on line, I can add the new tablet.  This one is 10 inches with a better keyboard.  It will be easier to respond to emails and read my books.

I am not getting much else done although I am feeling better.  I have been trying to drink more water and that seems to help.  Of course, it also means more trips to the bathroom!

By the way, if you go on line searching for help with an internet problem, you may get a sight pop up that promises to give you the help you need it you click on a button and agree to pay $2.00  refundable.  If you click, you will be taken to your PayPal or chosen method of payment which will show you owe $68.00.  I am sure it will go up after that.  Always someone trying to scam up.

Our community had a Heritage Day Festival on Saturday and it was great.  I think this is the second year for it and by far the best event in the area-and it is free.

I hope to have some quilting progress to share soon.  Hope you are all saying well,

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment